torsdag 27 augusti 2009

School

So now the school has started again... And I'm already tired of everything after just one week, so it's going to be an interesting year. All the other subjects are quite okay, but I just hate math... I don't understand anything unless I get everything explained at least like 3 times... So you can understand how it looks on the lessons... I'm really trying to understand but there must be something really wrong in my brains because I just keep looking and looking on the tasks and understand nothing of them. Well, luckily for me it doesn't matter if I get a 4, because it's the last course!!! :D And that is something I'm really happy about :P My other courses are okay: swedish (or mothertongue), geography, finnish, english and french. A lot of languages but they're all my favourite subjects so I kind of like this period :) Geography is also quite funny because our teacher is reeeeeeeeeaaaaaally enthusiastic about everything we're talking about and she's so funny to watch when she explains and shows everything with her hands and body :D But i still miss the teacher we had last year... I don't know why she was so special, she just was and everybody liked her. She was funny and although she wasn't trying to be funny she always made everyone laugh and it was so funny when she was trying to be angry and she never quite succeeded :D She was just cute :P Well, enough sentimentality for now :P

I think it's good for me to write in english, because I haven't got the energy to write loooong blogupdates in a foreign language :D And of course I get practice for the studentskrivning :P Haha...

So long, kalsong! Kisses and hugs <3 Take care!

Inga kommentarer: